Vaser liposuction is a surgical procedure which is performed to reshape and contour the body by removing fat deposits from the specific areas such as tummy, waist, back, thighs, arms or double chin. Vaser Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures among all plastic procedures.
Benefits of Vaser technology
Vaser liposuction is an advanced technique benefitting from ultrasound energy for breaking the fat deposits apart during the operation; it separates the fat from the muscles gently without damaging other tissues. This way, the removal of the fat becomes easier and contouring becomes smoother.
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is an ideal operation for those who have stubborn fat deposits in certain parts of their body which are resistant to exercising or any other fat burning procedures. But then again, it should not be considered as a weight loss surgery. The aim of the Vaser liposuction is to get rid of the area-specific fat deposits to obtain a better body form and is not suitable for people over a certain body mass index.
Vaser Liposuction Cost
Vaser liposuction cost may vary depending on which area or areas are going to get treated. The skin texture and the elasticity are important while deciding for a Vaser liposuction; not every area of your body is suitable for the operation. Vaser liposuction cost gets affected from the individualized treatment plan. In order to prevent risks and complications, the consultation should be made very delicately. To find the best place for your treatment do not forget to check the Vaser liposuction reviews.
In Clinic Mono, package Vaser liposuction prices are created according to your individualized treatment plan by including the necessary package details for your journey. Your medical consultant will inform you about Vaser liposuction prices after your consultation.
Vaser Liposuction Procedure
The basic principles of liposuction are to break apart the unwanted fat deposits and remove them; with Vaser liposuction technology the procedure becomes much comfortable. A tumescent fluid mixed with anesthetic medication is injected to the related area through small incisions. Afterwards the fat deposits are broken apart gently by ultrasound waves and removed out.
Free Consutation Request
Recovery After Vaser Liposuction
- After the Vaser liposuction, the operated areas may get bruised and swollen. The swelling may remain until up to 6th month; the final results of the operation is visible when all the swelling is gone.
- It is normal to feel pain and tightness in the related areas after Vaser liposuction; you will be prescribed with painkillers.
- You will be provided with the right size of garment by our clinic; in order to minimize the side effects and support Vaser liposuction healing process, you should wear it as instructed.
- Depending on the areas got treated, patients can usually get back to work in a week; your surgeon will advise you the appropriate time to get back to work after Vaser liposuction for your specific condition.
- Heavy physical activities and heavy lifting should be avoided for 2-3 weeks after Vaser liposuction.
Vaser Liposuction Results
Vaser Liposuction gives permanent results; however, you need to take care of your body and adopt a healthy lifestyle including a proper diet and exercising in order to preserve your results. Many patients state that they are very happy with their results in their Vaser liposuction reviews.
In Clinic Mono, every part of your Vaser liposuction journey is planned by the dedicated Mono team with the most affordable Vaser liposuction cost; in order to find out about Vaser liposuction reviews and before&after pictures of former patients of Mono, please fill out the consultation form; our experienced medical consultants are looking forward to give you further information about the treatments and Vaser liposuction prices.
- Procedure: Reshaping and contouring the body by removing fat deposits from the specific areas such as tummy, waist, back, thighs, arms or double chin.
- Surgery Duration: 1-2 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night
- Recovery Time: 2-3 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia