Today, we discuising about Cost of FUE Hair Transplant. Cost of FUE Hair Transplant is a matter of concern for many of us. There are several important standards that determine FUE hair transplant prices. If we give an example of these standards, the list below emerges.
- The amount of hair follicles to be transplanted
- Medical devices used
- The city where the clinic is located and its reliability
- And the doctor’s achievements.
Hair Transplant With FUE Method
Today, as in many areas, there are developments in the field of hair transplantation. These developments increase the quality and efficiency of the application. FUE hair transplant method is one of these applications. This method, which is widely used today, offers a high level of comfort to the patient. It is also good at making the hair look very natural. High-tech micro motors are used in FUE hair transplantation. Hair follicles called grafts are collected one by one from the donor area, ie the hairy area.
The collected grafts are then transferred to the area devoid of hair, and the procedure is performed. Local anesthesia is generally used in the FUE hair transplant method. During this period, the patient does not even feel any pain. There is no exact deadline for the procedure. However, it can take between 5 and 8 hours on average. After FUE hair transplantation, there is no scar on the donor or the area where the hair is transplanted.
Main Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant
- Its main advantage is that there is no scar left in the donor area or transplantation area after the transplantation process.
- As a result of the FUE hair transplantation method, very natural hair is obtained.
- Hair transplantation is applied without feeling pain.
- Since the hair transplantation is done one by one, it is much more likely to achieve the result requested by the patient.
- The patient can determine the number of sessions and their intervals.
İf you want to about Cost of FUE Hair Transplant, you can contant to us.