Breast uplift is a surgical procedure in order to fix the undesired shape and sagginess of the breasts by removing the excess skin and rearranging the breast tissues. Also known as mastopexy, breast uplift surgery is suitable for those who would like to have more aesthetic and upright breasts along with better positioned nipples.
There are lots of reasons for the sagginess of breasts and need for a breast uplift; pregnancy, major weight changes, breastfeeding, gravity and aging are the most common ones. Though almost every breast type is prone to sag, larger and heavier breasts are usually more quick to lose shape. Gladly, latest medical techniques contribute a lot to breast uplift and provide very good results.
Breast Uplift and Implant
It is very common to combine operations of breast uplift and implant; if it is found necessary for a better aesthetic look or if the patients would like to add some volume to their breasts as well, breast uplift and implant operations can be performed together.
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for Breast Uplift?
Breast uplift procedures are not recommended for those who think about getting pregnant in the future as the breasts may sag again after pregnancy. In order to discuss about possible results of the breast uplift and to find out if you are a right candidate, please contact us and get a free consultation.
Breast Uplift Cost
In Clinic Mono, breast uplift cost as well as breast uplift and implant cost, are arranged as package plans. All the package details are designed to smooth the treatment journey of our patients.
Breas uplift prices may vary depending on the individualized treatment plan; after a detailed treatment planning, your medical consultants will inform you about breast uplift prices or breast uplift and implant cost.
Free Consutation Request
Breast Uplift Procedure
There are multiple techniques available while performing breast uplift surgery. The most suitable technique for breast uplift will be decided by your surgeon in the consultation process according to your medical history and expectations from the surgery.
The location of the breast uplift incisions may vary; the excess breast skin will be removed and the nipples will be re-arranged probably to a higher position. Your breast uplift surgery will end by your surgeon closing up the area with sutures.
Recovery After Breast Uplift
- After your breast uplift, you will need to use a surgical sports bra for a month in order to support your healing and minimize the side effects of the surgery.
- It is normal to experience swelling and bruise for 1-2 weeks after breast uplift; you may feel pain around the incisions and numbness around your nipples. These are expected to disappear in a couple of months.
- In order to avoid pressure, you should sleep on your back until your breast uplift surgery recovery process is done; pressure may damage the healing of incisions.
- Excessive exercise, heavy lifting and bending should be avoided for a least a month after breast uplift.
- You may observe that your bra size getting smaller after breast uplift; it is because the excess skin is removed and your breasts got firmer.
Clinic Mono offers a delicately planned breast uplift surgery; all the details of your operation along with your treatment package is arranged by the dedicated Mono Team. Clinic Mono offers the most affordable breast uplift cost and breast uplift and implant cost. Our medical consultants are looking forward to answer all your questions about breast uplift and get you a free online consultation from our surgeons. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime for further details about breast uplift, other procedures and prices.
- Procedure: Improving the shape and position of breasts by removing excess skin and re-arranging the tissues.
- Surgery Duration: 1-2 hours
- Hospital Stay: 1 night
- Recovery Time: 3-4 weeks
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia